Dear Holy Cross Families,
Welcome to the start of the 2018-2019 School Year! The faculty and staff of Holy Cross Central School pray that all of our new and returning families had an enjoyable and restful summer break. Thank you for everyone who attended our August Ice Cream Social. It was great to see so many of our scholars and families!
First and foremost, I want to take the time to introduce our 2018-2019 Holy Cross Faculty. We have a great team in place this school year as we strive to put our scholars on the path to College and Heaven.
- PreK Green: Ms. Christen Havard, Mrs. Kytzia Cervantes Robles (Aide)
- PreK Blue: Mrs. Lillian Kelley, Mrs. Annette Edwards (Aide)
- Kindergarten: Mrs. Rebecca Kulmoski (nee Longville), Mrs. Stacey Hopkins (Aide)
- 1st Grade: Mrs. Kelley Rose
- 2nd Grade: Ms. Alaina Hossler
- 3rd Grade: Ms. Rachel Bounds
- 4th Grade: Mrs. Rose Taulia
- 5th Grade: Ms. Caroline Rooney
- 6th Grade, Middle School Math: Mrs. Deborah Boles
- 7th Grade, Middle School Science/Social Studies: Mr. Nicholas Sigmund
- 8th Grade, Middle School ELA: Gary Asher
- Library: Mrs. Susan Neuendorf
- Art/Music: Ms. Caren Stinger
- PE: Mr. Pete Swartz
- Resource: Mrs. Mollie Brosmer
- ENL/Resource: Mrs. Carri O’Donnell
- Assistant Prinicipal: Mrs. Angie Therber
We are truly blessed to have such a dedicated and talented team of educators to guide our scholars not only in their academic achievement, but also in living out our core values of seek, persist, excel, love, and serve.
Secondly, please mark your calendars for our Back to School Night on Wednesday, August 15th at 5:00pm. This is a mandatory meeting for all Holy Cross families to review important policies and procedures for this school year. Parents will also be able to visit classrooms and hear about what their children will study and learn throughout the school year. If you are unable to make this evening meeting, a second meeting will be held for parents on Friday, August 17th at 8:00am.
In advance of our Back to School Night, all families are required to read the Parent/Student Handbook and return the signed acknowledgement form to the School Office by Friday, August 10th. Handbooks were provided at the Ice Cream Social and are available online at: http://holycrossschoolindy.org/parent-resources/forms
Lastly, to ensure accurate and timely communication between home and school, please make sure that your contact information is correct and up-to-date with the School Office. During the 2018-2019 School Year, communication will take place through Jupiter, e-mail, and Remind App (more information will be given at Back to School Night). In addition, important messages and updates will be posted on our social media accounts.
At Holy Cross Central School, we believe that there is no limit to our learning. As the primary educators of your children, your support this school year is vital to our success. The faculty and staff of Holy Cross Central School look forward to partnering with each of you throughout the year as we continue to put our scholars on the path to College and Heaven.
Prayers for a great school year!
Mr. Matthew Gring
Principal of Holy Cross Central School
Click on the links below to view our school newsletter!